Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Forks in the road

-Our anniversary was really good. Amanda seemed to really like the bracelet and flowers I got her. Good shopping and planning me! And I really really like my watch. Honestly, I've had it one day, and already I'm wondering how I got on without one for so long. The whirling second hand and gunmetal finish are strangely hypnotic.

-We went to a restaurant called Paradiso for dinner, they served fairly upscale medi...meddita...fuck it. Food from that place above Africa. I can't spell that. Anyways, it was really good. Crab Ravioli for myself, and Gnocchi for Amanda (pasta made from potatoes, if anyone cares).

-E3 is this week, for anyone into video games. It doesn't officially start until Wednesday, but in reality, it's been going for around 24 hours. The most impressive thing I've seen so far?

This.

If you're interested in video games, computer graphics, or technology in any way, you need to go to that site and watch the movie. It's supposedly ingame graphics, and it rivals CG movies Hollywood released just a few years ago (Final Fantasy anybody?)

-Gee, if you read this, you should have asked me to go the Xbox 360 unveiling. I would have been your best friend FOR LIFE.

-Little Caesar's $5 medium pepperoni pizza is a delicious lunch alternative.

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

link to something awful instead of an image! i don't need to see that leech image! :P

you didn't talk about the psychonautical christmas lights at Paradiso. they were the best part! that and the ice cream... oh man.

i looove my bracelet and my flowers are in my room :)

so when are WE going to E3? haha :D

<3

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No joke, my jaw fell off when I saw that. I keep on cheering from my room, and I think my flatmates were a bit worried.

That is the most amazing display I HAVE EVER SEEN. And at the end, wasn't that the GameCube symbol? Seriously, if the gamecube can do that, and the PS3 is supposedly better/faster, I fear for my continued post secondary education. WOW.

- Jar Jar

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Snuckey said...

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, that's not a gamecube game in any way. PS3 all the way. That's not to say the gamecube can't push out some impressive graphics when it wants to (The Legend of Zelda, Resident Evil 4)

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trev, next party that I have an extra spot for...you're the man I'm coming to...

I think there's something going on for Killer 7

_g

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Snuckey said...

oooo...Killer 7 looks pretty cool. And it's on everyone's favourite cubed console. If I get to go, I owe you some dinner or something at the very least

 

Post a Comment

<< Home