Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Behold, the DS Lite!



Amanda got me a DS Lite (pictured above, *cough*) and gave it to me this weekend as an early birthday/anniversary amalgamatory gift. (Yes, I know that isn't a real word) She figured I could put it to use on the way to work in the morning, so it wouldn't hurt for me to get it a little early.

Take a good look kids, because you won't see one of these in North America for probably another 3 or 4 months at least.

Hrmm....sometime I'm going to have to take some pictures of the Japanese instruction manual. While I can't read Japanese, I've figured out the following things from the odd little pictures:

a) I should never stick my DS Lite into the head of a snowman. It will make him visibly angry.
b) Do not hammer the battery until it sprays molten hot battery acid all over your face.
c) Do not pour water on the DS Lite
d) Do not fellate the stylus
e) Do not play the DS Lite while wearing a garbage bag
f) Do not drop the DS Lite on babies
g) Do not use the DS Lite to control people's pacemakers

I just need to think of a present as good as this to give to Amanda. Could be tricky...

I held a fallen star and it wept for me, dying

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger bihb said...

you need to take picture of how absurdly bright those screens are

if you used the flash on it, they'd still shine brightly through. THROUGH!

CRAZY!

i'm glad you like it :)

jzpyhdhf<3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home