Sunday, December 18, 2005

End of Term, Beginning of...?

End of term always sucks in one way or another. Said good bye to Sean, Jarrett, and Gee on Friday. In a lot of ways, those guys have been crucial to keeping me sane over the last two and a half years and I really appreciate it. I won't be seeing S and J for quite a while, but I'm going to try to make a point of going down to Waterloo to hang out with Gee a couple of times next term. Gamecube parties? Yes please.

I'm so incredibly lucky to have an amazing girlfriend like Amanda. I think the pressures of co-op might have cracked me by now if it wasn't for her. I only hope I have the same effect on her.

I'm in the middle of finishing the second of two essays that are due tomorrow. No *major* problems so far, but it's still not a terribly fun process. What do I care if police can't use the polygraph machine as much as they'd like? I DON'T care.

Amanda's coming down to Michigan next week to meet my extended family and hang out for Christmas. It should be good, and it'll make everything seem a little more official to my aunts and uncles. They probably think I've been making up the whole girlfriend thing, and frankly I can't blame them. That sounds like something I'd do.

One of the cousins we'll be seeing I'm especially good friends with, and I believe he proposed to his girlfriend last night. I am currently taking 2:1 odds that I'll be the best man, but we'll have to wait and see.

Also, I was thinking I might steal my parent's digital camera next term and start up a seperate blog to post pictures of TO. If I do, I'll make sure to let everybody know.

I don't feel like proofreading all of that writing, I have too much proofreading ahead of me tonight as it is.

Welcome to the soldier side
There is no one here but me

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah you better!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea do the picture thing! That's what I'm doing for Germany.

Have a good christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home