Friday, August 19, 2005

Inclement Weather

Some of you may have heard in passing today that a tornado or two touched down in Southern Ontario this afternoon, right outside of a town called Fergus.

Fergus is 10 minutes south of my house.

Needless to say, it was a little weird to drive down that familiar stretch of road and see overturned cars,destroyed barns,splintered trees and houses missing half a floor. Tow trucks were hauling wrecks away, and cars were lined up rubbernecking for half a kilometre.

It's a little weird when I think about it. Slightly different weather patterns, and that could have been my house, my car, my family.

I'm just glad I have amanda and great family and friends. Now everyone needs to avoid tornadoes and we'll be fine.

Where's Helen Hunt when you need her?

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're okay :)

i love you *hug*

<3

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Snuckey said...

Best. Comment. Ever.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen Hunt? I think you need Storm...or Cyclops since he's better. I play too much Legends.

Glad you're ok! I need your cube.

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, what the frick was that? Like, a blogger bot or something?

And whoever wrote that blogger bot SUCKS...freaking posting about the timber industry? It could have AT LEAST posted about some new electronics company or something. Lame.

- JARRETT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home