Saturday, September 17, 2005

Thursday Night

Thursday night was hilarious. Amanda gave Jarrett a crazy fro, Jarrett and I got hit on in a Subway where I feel fairly certain there was a small zoo being kept in the back of the store, and the three of us spent an hour and a half shrieking at Sonic 3. Good times.

We were thinking of Going to Dooly's on Thursday night to shoot some pool for a while. Is anyone else interested? You don't have to be good at pool, we all suck. In fact, if you ARE good we'll kill you.

8 ball in the corner pocket.

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot the part where i called jarrett's old phone number and asked a stranger "yo, fuckface, where are you"

yeah...
yeah..
...

<3

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Snuckey said...

I wasn't sure if you wanted that to be included ;) It was also hilarious though.

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha that was definately amazing!

and pool eh? Well, I would be up for that considering I get all my assignments done. I have a calculus assignment due friday...I haven't checked any other classes, so I'm not sure what else is due. BUT, I'm starting my calc assignment RIGHT NOW, so hopefully I'll get it done by wednesday and have thursday off - which means you guys will be able to observe my 1337 pool shooting skillz. PWNED!


- JARRETT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home