Wednesday, August 17, 2005

For whom the bell tolls.

It tolls for THEE.



Just a quick update tonight because I have to wake up in 6 hours and 20 minutes. Love that work.

This weekend went pretty well. It was good seeing Jarrett's place on Saturday, and we just took it easy and hung out all day. Our video game hunt was successful and somehow we managed to find the Eaton's Centre without getting lost. Will wonders never cease.

Sunday saw me and Amanda at my house babysitting my dogs, who are both insane. Nobody was seriously injured thankfully. I would have been fine with me being injured, but those dogs better not cause bodily harm to each other or Amanda.

Poodles are VICIOUS.

I finally picked a work report topic today. I'm going to write a report comparing practices of our company to the software development cycle, and using it to highlight things we do right and wrong.

A-booyah!

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO TO BED

yay puppies!

jed did knock me over on the street trying to say hi to a passerby

but he didn't mean it :P

<3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home