Saturday, June 24, 2006

To do: Don't fail any more midterms

It's been quite the week, mainly due to the CS 341 midterm on Thursday night. It didn't quite approach Math 239 levels of ridiculousness (at least I could understand what the questions were asking), but it was easily the worst computer science exam I've ever taken. I (and hopefully everyone else) will now spend the weekend diligently praying for a huge curve.

On a funny note, we have a new convert to the church of ds lite of latter day saints. Laura bought a white one yesterday on a whim, which brings the number of new converts this term to two. She also bought Super Princess Peach, which means I can try it without feeling like a huge girl.

Now, it's time to eat some lunch and study for the 360 midterm on Tuesday. It's only an hour and twenty minutes, what could go wrong?

I play Russian roulette everyday, a man's sport,
With a bullet called life

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i like the new layout, it's pretty slick!

speaking of midterms, how'd your finals go?

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Snuckey said...

Finals went....alright? I'm still waiting to hear about CS360, which was the worst one by far, but everything else went fine.

If Jonathan Buss is your 360 prof, then I feel very very sorry for you.

Oh, when are you moving back by the way?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home