Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

The only thing I love more than coming into work is coming into work and being barraged with problems you weren't expecting. If Elevator Three's computer stops working one more time, I'm going to go Hulk and start smashing things. And my pants are going to stay conveniently unripped just like the Hulk.

No green though.

I used to hate green when I was a kid. Well...wearing green. I'm not sure why. I would refuse to wear green shirts. All the other colours were fine, save green. Who knows, maybe i was stalked as a child by a green-sweater wearing ghost. Or maybe my mom dropped me while wearing a green shirt. Or maybe I'm just psychotic.

I need to link amanda's site somewhere in this oh-so-pretty template sometime, but until then: http://www.livejournal.com/~dropsofsilver

And finally, in reference to my title...Happy Thanksgiving America. You guys really do have the better Thanksgiving. I'm going to look into convincing Canada to make theirs a four day holiday too. In the meantime, I'll just dream of turkey and pumpkin pie while I eat noodles for lunch.

Good luck in your meeting manda, love you

-Trevor

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay linkage!

on many levels, considering the theme of my site...

plus, my site is allll green

hmm... maybe this has something to do with why you don't want grass in your yard when you're older

"THE GREEEEN!! IT WANTS TO EAT ME"

yup.

-amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home