Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The old man followed me around the shop in an ominous manner...

Ok, first off, I was going to introduce Eekers the sad sock monkey today, but apparently blogger doesn't host images. So until I can figure that out....back to doing your crazy monkey deeds.

Ah, today is full of suck. An old man at the computer repair store tried to "keep me busy" while I was waiting for the repair by getting me to take a look at another broken computer.

...

That wasn't meant in a dirty way. hahahaha

....anyways.

I'm not sure why people automatically assume computer science majors want to fix computers, but we don't. Especially when that's what we do at work.

While I was waiting, I did get a chance to do a lot of pacing and thinking though. It's really amazing how much of both you can get done when you have an hour of free time. Thoughts of Amanda (she was the most by far ;) ), my family, friends, school, video games, work, and other random shit rushed through my brain like a turtle on crack cocaine. I guess that's sort of fast. Yeah.

They had a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar up there too. My first thought when I looked at it was "Why is laying in the sand sexy? Sand gets in everywhere. That's not sexy at all." hahaha

Well...it's true. Oh nefarious sand, you've not bested me yet.

ok, I need to write an email to you-know-who and get to work (might be awhile on the email :S)

-Trevor

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"posted by Snuckey @ 1:55 PM"

i'm writing this at 1:00pm

so i'm thinking you need to reset your clock info.

haha...

wrong time zone'd!

oh yeah, forget buttery justice in your nooks and crannies, SAND in your nooks and crannies bitch!

ew... it feels weird to walk when that happens.

not that i would know

love you mister
-amanda

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on fixing the time

but now my previous post looks like it makes no sense

woohoo!

aw.

ah well

BORED

-amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home