Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Spew forth your bitter black urine!

I'm kind of enamored with blogger so far. No ads to speak of, and it seems to work on everyone's computer, unlike some free web space providers...*cough*Angelfire*cough*

I was just browsing through some of the other blogs on here. What can I say, I don't seem like the typical blogger user. Or maybe I just looked at a bad batch. Generally speaking, everyone else who uses this service is

a)A teenage girl
b)A troubled teenage girl
c)An Everquest fanatic
d)From New Zealand

Or some combination. I'm not any of those, although Lord knows we could use more New Zealanders. I love those little hobbits.

A little about me? I'm a 20 year old computer science major who's too lazy and poor to host his own website. I have a fantastic girlfriend named Amanda who also has her own blog and website, which I will link just as soon as I muster up the courage to add the hypertext.

Hm. I was trying to think of a clever way to work in the phrase "It's like I'm kicking the shit out of a tiny badger statue", but it really just doesn't fit.

Someone yesterday told me Half-Life 2 was "orgasmic". That didn't make me more eager to play. Nope...not at all.

Hopefully future posts won't be as fractured as this.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Spew forth your bitter black urine!"

is that what the girl pukes in the three days grace video?

better than black cum i suppose

ew.

i'm going now.

-amanda

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Snuckey said...

Actually, it's a quote from the tick regarding coffee. I guess it could be the black puke though :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home